Sunday, December 30, 2007

Whisper Back- I Vampire by James G. Kelly

Today I present I Vampire by James G. Kelly. Be sure to check out his novel The Scarecrow. Thank you, Jim, for providing such a nice take on the vampire genre!

Our narrator was Sean Phipps, podcaster for the Chattanooga Times Free Press. You can get to know him better through his MySpace Page. Thank you Sean! You made quite a convincing vampire... should those of us here in Chattanooga be worried? Seriously, though, great job!

If you'd like the chance to have your short work of horror fiction presented on Whisper Back, simply paste your story into an email and send it to letmewhisper@hotmail.com . I hope to hear from you!

As always, you can use the software of your choice to subscribe for free with this address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/rlburt , or you can listen from right here with this web player:





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent job, Sean. Thanks for using my story, Russell. It's so cool to hear it read out loud.

10:48 AM, January 03, 2008  
Blogger Interesting Trees said...

I listened to this story today...Great job Jim and Sean.
Jim--Nice story..loved the ending..I'm looking over my shoulder at every sound.
Sean--Wonderful reading. Great job!
K-

11:32 PM, January 03, 2008  
Blogger Cape Ann Auction said...

I'm looking for more Jim Kelly work, great job by all, my favorite from the Whisper Back efforts.

12:24 AM, February 20, 2008  
Blogger Cape Ann Auction said...

Notice to all Russell Burt Fans!

Russell has agreed to do a live interview on my next episode of The Auctionwally show. I, like all of you am a huge fan and am very excited about the show which you can listen to on your computer at http://blogtalkradio.com/auctionwally

It will air live on Monday evening, March 10th, 2008 at 8pm Eastern time.

Anyone can call in at
1-646-378-1561 to ask Russell questions.
For more information please go to my site at http://auctionwally.com and check the 'upcoming events' section in the sidebar to the right for more details.

Also it would be great if you could link to that post and tell your friends about it.

Thanks I hope to see you all there.
AW

1:30 PM, March 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home