Monday, October 29, 2007

Whisper Back - Wormtongue by J.J. Keeling

Our story today is Wormtongue by J.J. Keeling. It is narrated by Maia Whitaker. Thank you both for making this such a great episode of Whisper Back!

If you'd like to participate in Whisper Back, just paste your short work of horror fiction into an email and send it here.

Remember, our contributers' only payment for sharing their stories is YOUR feedback. Please share your thoughts through the comments below- or let them know you enjoyed their work at their own sites, whatever works for you. It means more than you might think :-)




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was a great tale, still have goosebumps.

9:41 AM, November 01, 2007  
Blogger JJ said...

Thanks! I still have goosebumps and I wrote it! It's one thing to read it, but to hear Maia the Knit Witch perform it was out of this world! Even though I knew every word, she brought so much life to the story that I forgot what I was listening to and just got caught up in it. She's just amazing!

11:27 AM, November 01, 2007  
Blogger rlburt said...

That's funny guys, because that is exactly what I told Maia when she first sent me her reading of the story... Well, I might have used the term "chill bumps," but same difference, right? :-)
Russell

5:37 PM, November 01, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

The cop at the end was what really did it for me, she was so laissez faire about the whole thing.

Chris

www.kungfueats.com

1:37 AM, November 03, 2007  
Blogger KnitWitch said...

So glad the story went over well. It was great fun to read, even though my throat was a little scratchy. JJ, I had goosebumps reading through it the first time with my puppy laying across my lap...

With stories like what I've been hearing so far on Whisper Back, I'd be happy read another any ol' time!

7:17 PM, November 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home