Sunday, July 22, 2007

Epsiode 47: Master of the House

Master of the House, the topic of which is the second of three listener requested subjects, is now available to be aurally perused.

Today our intro reading comes from Pamela, who was badgered into doing it by Matt of the Off Topic Talk Podcast. Thank you, guys, for a great performance of the poem!

Also, this episode marks the long awaited return of Kelly to CLMW! Thank you, Kelly, for an outstanding performance. (Now, my love, I officially release you to go back to discovering who all dies in book 7 of HP.)

Whew!!! I'll be blunt, now. This episode whipped my ass. I guess around two hundred audio edits will do that to a person. But I think it turned out well. I hope you enjoy!

Web player for this episode:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that was one awesome ghost story. I loved it.

al saiz

8:46 PM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger rhythmchanges said...

See spot run.

6:17 PM, July 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the story; reminded me of my youth, somehow. I can't wait to hear the psychopath story!!

-cg

7:28 PM, July 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo! Psycho story next!

This one was awesome though, I always have such trouble writing with ghosts, I guess you take the cake!

*hides from her twin sister who is suffering the Harry Potter mania too*

1:44 PM, July 25, 2007  
Blogger KnitWitch said...

Great ghost story! The kid's involvement was a great twist.

Looking forward to the next one...

10:44 AM, July 30, 2007  
Blogger KnitWitch said...

Always a pleasure to hear Kelly on a reading again. Thanks for returning to the Muggle world to share your voice with us.

5:47 PM, July 30, 2007  
Blogger LadyWyllow said...

Rock on! Loved it especially the little boy being the "master"!

Kinda scared for the psychopath story... but I will fight my childhood worries and listen regardless!

Love it and thank Kelly for providing the female part, love ya man but you don't do a good woman!!

Heather G.

2:15 AM, July 31, 2007  
Blogger Moony said...

Wonderful story, even if ghost stories sometimes give me the little creeps.

Already looking forward to the next story!


Moony

10:54 AM, August 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home