Sunday, May 13, 2007

Episode 42: Tenet of Belief

Today's story is Tenet of Belief.

Our terrifically nervous and understated reading comes from Chattanooga's own Chris Gold. Thank you Chris, I could just picture you looking over your shoulder to see if anyone could hear what you were about to unleash upon the world!

In the outro to this episode I mention an "Aha" moment I had while listening to the Adventure Hear podcast, about how much fun it is to discover a strong "Oh, shit" moment in a story. Funny how this far into the game I'm still discovering exactly what it is that I do...

Finally, as I said in the show, I really would like to thank all of you who have let me know you've been spreading the word about CLMW. I think that's about the best compliment an artist can receive.

Webplayer for Episode 42:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I can sympathize with the poor boys, my fiance's Protestant and I'm not so keen on religion.

Hearing this makes me a little nervous. ^^''b but it was a great story! Thanks!

S.A

2:24 PM, May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have the boys back and Benny Hinn has nothing on that congregation.

11:54 PM, May 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you brought back Tommy and Chris. And I'm glad you can bring them back without explaining how they escaped Grandma's house!
I love these guys and hope you keep bringing us more tales of those two!
The story did have that "oh, shit!" moment you mentioned. Nicely done!

8:54 PM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger KnitWitch said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:16 PM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger KnitWitch said...

I am always excited to hear your stories with Tommy & Chris. They're banter cracks me up everytime.

As the non-christian daughter of a southern baptist preacher, I absolutely LOVED this one - especially the "oh shit" moment. Hope to hear more from Tommy and Chris in the future if they made it out of the church alive...

12:30 PM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

How Packers and Movers India can assist you with your long-distance relocation services provide packing moving services at the make you best local shifting services exoprt amazing only.
Packers and Movers Pune
Packers and Movers Bangalore
Packers and Movers Chennai
Packers and Movers Hyderabad
Packers and Movers Mumbai

5:07 AM, August 21, 2015  
Blogger Unknown said...

How did you can avail the give your dream a shape with the help of make your move Adword India's No 1 services.

http://www.adword.co.in/

5:07 AM, August 21, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home