Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Interview: Russell on "Snark Infested Waters"

Want to hear some of the dirt behind Revelations? Or how and why I use sex in many of my stories? These and many other topics are discussed by Taylor Kent and me on Monday's Snark Infested Waters. Taylor is a cool guy and talented interviewer, with enthusiasm to spare, and I had a ball talking with him. I hope you'll check it out. Just don't give me too hard a time about my inability to complete a sentence or thought. Thank you Taylor!

3 Comments:

Blogger DAVe said...

I'm a friend of Taylor's. Just stopping in to check things out.

1:49 AM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger rlburt said...

Welcome! I hope you find your time here pleasant... uhm, I mean unpleasant... well, whichever you prefer.

Russell

11:11 AM, February 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice interview! We finally got to know a bit more about your interest in horror and podcasting. Good to know also that you appreciate the response you get from your audience. I believe that podcasting is not a less important way of expressing anyone's work (for instance, when compared to publishing a book). On the contrary, podcasting may just turn out to be the first new art manifestation of the 21st century. Podcasters - and specially you, Russel, may turn out to be pioneers, just like those that existed in the early days of radio or cinema. Think about that.

Antonio
Lisbon, Portugal

5:48 PM, February 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home