Saturday, February 10, 2007

Kelly and Russell Appear on Barfly!

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a note here to let you know that Kelly and I performed voices for the latest episode of Barfly- "I Never." It is a very moving, dark story, and I really think you'll enjoy. So listen, and see if you think I'll ever win an Academy Award. Or listen just because you want to hear my wife offer up her sweet, sweet loving to another guy.

Barfly is a great anthology of stories by Will Ross of Smart Bomb Radio. I highly recommend both shows- Will is consistently one of the funniest, most poignant, and most clever voices in podcasting, and Kelly and I were thrilled to be asked to lend our voices to this story. I hope you enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was very nice.

3:34 PM, March 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home