Sunday, January 28, 2007

Episode 35: Bowl Full - Part 1

Our episode today is part one of Bowl Full. Part two will be made available next weekend. I hope you enjoy!

Rodolfo of TenThousandWorlds.org provided us with a wonderfully unique take on the introductory poem. Very nicely done, Rodolfo! Thank you! On his website, Rodolfo shares his own role-playing system and supplements. I think it's awesome when people are so willing to share their creativity with others.

I also know that at least one more cool CLMW listener, Robert Reppert, writes role-playing supplements and shares them as well. I hope you'll check out Rodolfo' s and Rob's stuff and let them know what you think. As I've learned, when you're sharing your work for free, feedback makes a great payment.

Finally, thank you all so much for the kind comments about the last show, it really keeps me motivated. I hope you'll join me next week for the conclusion to Bowl Full. See you then!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, the mention of the Hardy Boys isn't so far fetched. I think these two characters, as you have developed them, would make for a great story series. Really enjoy them.

12:04 AM, January 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always good to see these two fellows again, my friend. You should really invest on these two characters.

And also thanks for the links. Being a roleplay fan, I can really appreciate the amount of work it takes to run a scenario, let alone writing one.

Can you believe I'm presently running Horror on the Orient Express for the 3rd or 4th time?

Antonio
Lisbon, Portugal

8:32 AM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger rlburt said...

Al- funny thing is I've never read a Hardy Boys book. The reference in my original manuscript was to "Mystery Inc.," but I wasn't sure if as many people would get the reference... Glad to hear you like the characters. I had received lots of requests to bring them back, and they sure are fun to write.

Antonio- Damn, how often do you play? That adventure usually takes months to play, doesn't it? You're hardcore, man.

6:13 PM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home