Sunday, December 03, 2006

Episode 31: The Moonlight Circus

Took a break over the Thanksgiving holiday, but now The Moonlight Circus is available. I think you'll find it a lot more action oriented, and violent, than my usual stuff. I could easily see this one as a comic book. Thanks go out to Randy for inspiring and helping me sculpt this one.

Thanks a-plenty also go out to listener Harvey for his spine-tingling rendition of the opening poem. Cool stuff, man!

I also mention in this episode that a listener from way back, George from Texas, was traveling through Tennessee this weekend, so we met up for lunch. A good time was had, and I want to wish George the best of luck in his new endeavor. Here's a snapshot, in case you don't believe me :-)

Thank you for listening to Come, Let Me Whisper. I hope you enjoy this episode! As always, you can let me know what you think in the comments section below.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was good, that was very good, that was very very good....more please! I got goose bumps each time one of those critters dropped from the rigging. This story moves into the number two position on my list, right after the Watchbird.

8:48 PM, December 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s funny how people have different tastes. This was great writing, as expected of you, but I miss my twist ends. I guess I’m a twisty, bendy kinda gal. It’s cool to see you branch out a bit, but don’t forget your creepy roots. =)

Now that I know you’ll meet your weirdo fans, we should get together when I come down to Kentucky for another family visit. Unfortunately, I think you’re still a wee bit away from my family. It’ll be a year before I get down that way again. Maybe if we happen in the area, we’ll just drop in. Muhahahaha!

Laieanna
Come listen to my silly podcast at
www.hodgepodgepoint.libsyn.com

12:18 PM, December 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home