Sunday, September 17, 2006

Episode 26: Taint

Back to the fiction! This story's episode is an adult's only piece (go figure) called Taint. And it is quite necessary that I thank a few people for their contributions to this show. In order of appearance they are:

Laurence Simon, mad wizard behind the curtain of the 100 Word Stories Podcast. You think my stories are short, you should check out his daily briefs, as well as his weekly show featuring stories that YOU send in. I did it. What's your excuse?

Kelly Burt. My wife. I think I could be prosecuted for spousal abuse for making her do this stuff.

Randy Burt, saxophone player extraordinaire... oh yeah, he is my brother, too. You'll find him performing a couple more of his original songs (besides "Flowers and Flame") on his MySpace page.

I hope you enjoy, and thank you for listening.

1 Comments:

Blogger laieanna said...

This was a sad sweet story. Good job.

7:24 PM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home