Sunday, March 05, 2006

Episode 18: Every Brother's Fear

Every Brother's Fear is ready to creep uncomfortably into your psyche. A huge THANK YOU goes out to Knitwitch for providing the amazing intro to this episode. You should check out her new show, Knitwitch's Scifi/Fantasy Zone, where she will feature short fiction from a variety of authors.

This is the last episode of Come, Let Me Whisper, at least for the time being. I am going to continue the show though, by presenting my novel, Revelations. I am going to keep it in the same feed as Whisper, so that, if you are already subscribed, then you don't have to do a thing to receive it. I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for listening! I hope you'll stay tuned in, as I'd love your feedback on my most recent work, as opposed to the older stuff I've presented thus far.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new story! My brother's in Mass. and perhaps I should make sure he's actually there and not sneaking up right behind me as I'm typing this! Great work on this one, as with all of the other works in Come Let Me Whisper. I look forward to Revelations, and have no doubt it'll be the usual R.L Burt quality production. Cold chills, man, cold chills. Thanks again for all the entertainment!
-George Bartel

10:39 AM, March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home