Saturday, February 25, 2006

Episode 17: The Feline Connection

The Feline Connection is a much more whimsical piece than is usual for me. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless, you warped people! If you find that it's not bent enough for your tastes, be sure to tune in next week when I will return to the darker stuff.

Remember, you can have this and past episodes delivered automatically by clicking here, or you can manually download the episodes through the individual links under the LINKS section to the right.

Thanks for listening!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing work, as a fellow writer I tip my hat to you.

12:34 AM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Russell
My name is Kelly and I live in the U.K, I am a big fan of the podcast, this story was by far my favourite to date.
Being a cat owner myself I found it quite enjoyable and thought it was a very unique idea!
Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next podcast >^.^<

3:36 PM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cat once stood like you described in the story, but he also walked around and made awful noises. My family and I still can't figure that one out.

And look at you, you can say you have fans from around the world now. ;-) You know your Tennessean fans are the best though, right?

-Ashe

4:47 AM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Paige said...

Russell,

Okay, I finally worked up the nerve to listen and it's really good! Thank you for not going into too much detail on the lawnmower thing though. Might have made me barf.

Interesting ending. I was expecting some bloody cat revenge. Keep the stories coming.

Paige

11:36 AM, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home