Sunday, January 22, 2006

Episode 12: Fish Story

Fish Story has now been added. I hope you enjoy!
The idea for this story was completely stolen from my brother, Randy. He doesn't mind, though. How do you know, you ask? Well, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even be able to do this podcast, for he most graciously allows me to swipe some of the bandwidth from his site, RandyBurt.com. So, instead of the noogie that is reserved for most little brothers, I'm afraid I must give him a heart felt thanks.
As always, thank you for listening and sharing your opinons on my work!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the old piano chords in the intro better!

Furthermore, I liked the original intro from the first couple of episodes. Since you read it faster it sounded kinda feverish and crazy, like someone explaining something when he doesn't have a lot of time. I thought it was neat.

All the episodes are still great, of course. :-) Tell your brother that your fans thank him.

-Ashe

10:12 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out your reviews on iTunes sometime. :-)

-Ashe

1:18 AM, January 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't listened to the new stories yet, in fact I'm only on the fourth, but this seems to be the appropriate place for a new comment. I'm subscribed to about 15-20 different podcasts and this is the first one where I really felt the need to contact the creator and let them know, at least, that you're doing a really great job and I love everyhing I've heard so far. You're stories are really great and I've yet to be bored for a second, and your voice is really one of the best factors of the podcast imo, it's the voice I'd expect to come from the mouth of a charecter in Nick Cave's And the Ass Saw the Angel (no offense, just the first thign that came to mind when I heard it). And I noticed the post about the 'halfway point' and even though I haven't even listened to half the stories already up, I can't help to feel a little sad knowing that there's a possible end in sight. Anyway keep up the good work and as long as you keep writing/recording/casting I'll be listening.

7:08 AM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home