Monday, January 02, 2006

The Halfway Point- "Revelations" next?

As of the latest episode (#9, below) I have crossed the halfway point in this series. That means about seven more episodes to go. So, I have a question for you. Would you be interested in hearing me continue the show? If so, I'm considering serializing my first novel, Revelations. Sound cool? Let me know either through the comments below or the contact link to the right. If you do think I should do it, then why don't you give me some feedback on the format of the show- you know, how long should each episode be, should I do voices, that kind of thing... I really want your opinion because, after all, this show is all about you. So, tell me what you want, and hopefully I can give it to you. How often do you get that kind of invitation?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that going on with Revelations is a great idea. No CLMW would make me quite sad. And hey, maybe if you get tired of doing the novel you can pop in a new story from time to time so you don't get burnt out. As far as length goes, I think the 15-20 minute episode format is awesome. Just enough for the drive to class. :-)

-Ashe

3:08 AM, January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home