Saturday, February 18, 2006

Episode 16: Casey's Sacrifice, part 4 (Conclusion)

The conclusion of Casey's Sacrifice is now available. Next week I'll return to the shorter form, but I hope you enjoyed the longer, serialized piece. Either way, thanks for hanging in there. Also, I'd like to add, you guys are the best. You regularly make me bust a gut over the blog and email comments I receive. It totally makes doing this worthwhile. Thanks for that.

As always, links to previous episodes can be found in the Links section to the right, and you can subscribe by clicking here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fine short story, the first of many I hope.

6:05 PM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell of a story and well worth the wait to reach the ending! I'm definitely looking forward to your next project if this is any indicator of what to expect.

3:23 PM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home