Saturday, July 01, 2006

Episode 20: The Giver

This episode is titled The Giver, and features a wonderful guest intro from Bruce Baker of Steal This Podcast. Bruce is from the Great White North and provided a unique and very entertaining take on the opening poem. Remember, I always welcome guest introductions, and the text to the poem is right at the top of this page.

If you haven't yet, you can always

Subscribe to Come, Let Me Whisper
and
Order a print copy of REVELATIONS
and
Leave me a comment below or via my email link to the right!

Thank you for listening!

1 Comments:

Blogger rlburt said...

Sorry Al, I didn't mean to give you a phobia! Seriously, though, I'm glad that damn storm didn't present a problem for you when listening. And thanks for posting, I always enjoy your comments!
Russell

9:42 PM, July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home