Saturday, July 01, 2006

Episode 20: The Giver

This episode is titled The Giver, and features a wonderful guest intro from Bruce Baker of Steal This Podcast. Bruce is from the Great White North and provided a unique and very entertaining take on the opening poem. Remember, I always welcome guest introductions, and the text to the poem is right at the top of this page.

If you haven't yet, you can always

Subscribe to Come, Let Me Whisper
and
Order a print copy of REVELATIONS
and
Leave me a comment below or via my email link to the right!

Thank you for listening!

3 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

People are going to wander why I now bow like a Japanese instead of shaking hands! Good one, didn't see it coming.The thunder was a nice addition.

2:33 AM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger rlburt said...

Sorry Al, I didn't mean to give you a phobia! Seriously, though, I'm glad that damn storm didn't present a problem for you when listening. And thanks for posting, I always enjoy your comments!
Russell

9:42 PM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Nestor said...

Hi there i have had the chanse to listen to your podcast in a big chuck. i was playing an MMORPG...it made the grind a lil easyer to take. hehehe.

the giver is a good story, i found my self thinking about how I would have donne in a situation like that.
the story and all your storys are very cool and i like the way you tell them. =)
keep it upp. and thanks for the hardwork.

8:25 PM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home