Sunday, August 13, 2006

Epsiode 23: Companion- Part 1

Part one of Companion has now been unleashed on the world. That's right, this story ran long, so I've chosen to realease it in two parts. I'll release the conclusion next weekend!

In the intro of this one I propose a Question and Answer episode. So if there's anything you'd like to ask me about me or my fiction, please don't be shy, send me an email!

Easy access links for stuff you might want to do:

Subscribe to the show

Befriend me at Myspace

Purchase your own copy of REVELATIONS

As always, thank you for listening, and I truly hope you enjoy. Peace!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good start. I especially love your humor in this one. The interaction between the two guys is really well done.

Ugh! Ever since your lyric change of Love in an Elevator, I can no longer sing that song correctly. Now you'll ruin a Culture Club song. Curse you!!!

1:07 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger rlburt said...

Muw ha ha ha!! My assault on cheesy 80's songs has been noticed. Who could be next? Kajagoogoo better watch out! Hmmm... what sounds like "Too shy, shy..."

5:33 PM, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home