Sunday, August 20, 2006

Episode 24: Companion - Part 2

As promised, the conclusion of Companion is now available! Thrill as Tommy and Chris attempt to deal with the problem they have created. Just be sure to listen to part 1 first.

A big "Thank You" goes out to Laieanna for providing this episode's intro poem! She invites you to check out her writing at either Elfwood or her MySpace page.

Also, don't forget that if you have any questions you'd like me to answer on the upcoming Q&A episode of CLMW, send them my way!

Any other links you might need are over there on the right side of the page. Thanks for listening!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out, Russell. My stories are nowhere as good as yours, but might bring someone a chuckle.

I noticed the music/sound between time lapses of story in this section and in part one. I'm not sure if this is an addition to your podcast or isolated for this particular story. I like the idea for future stories, but I think the alien sound only fit this piece. Something else would be fantastic...still it's a great addition.

10:43 PM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger rlburt said...

You are dead on, Laieanna. This story had a lot of scene breaks, so I chose to use a sound that I felt had a sort of insect quality. If the need arises again, I will certainly use some other sort of sonic divider. I'm glad you found it effective!

11:54 PM, August 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russell needs a good PR guy.

11:22 PM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home