Sunday, October 01, 2006

Episode 27: The Good Wife

The Good Wife is the name of the story this time. I don't often do "traditional" horror, but it is fun to return to your roots from time to time. I hope you enjoy!

I think you'll be impressed by this week's guest introduction, I know I was! It comes courtesy of Aaron of the Celtic Music News podcast. Aaron has great taste in music, and luckily he's willing to share it with you. If you like listening to rock and roll, you'll like his show. Nuff said.

Oh, and I didn't get to mention it on the show, but J.C. Hutchins gave me the honor of being one of the authors who participated in the recap of 7TH Son Book One: Descent, as he launches into Book Two: Deceit. You can hear me and about two dozen other authors giving the hi-lights of the first book here. If you're not listening to this amazing series, you should be.

Remember, any link you might need is over there on the right side of the page. I recommend the Subscribe link. Let your computer do the downloading for you. Talk to you soon!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Russell,
Thanks for using the intro and talking about my show, If you come and listen I mentioned it in my show this week so hopefully you will get some traffic from it.

Cheers,
Aaron

10:09 AM, October 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again a nice story. Is it just me or have you been in an especially romantic mood? Your stories seem less creepy and more bittersweet. Don't get me wrong, they're all great. I like this one a lot actually. I especially love the logical reasons for all the witch activity that the woman had been performing. Keep it up. Oh, and in case you're interested...I've started my own podcast. You and your listeners are welcomed to check it out...if they want.

www.hodgepodgepoint.libsyn.com

2:38 PM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger rlburt said...

Too funny, Laieanna! And you're not the only listener to point that out to me, either, so I think you might have a point. Maybe Kelly needs to really piss me off this week so that I can write something darker again :-)

Great job on your first show, too! I hope you find podcasting as rewarding as I have. I'll be listening.

5:59 PM, October 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god for podcasting. How else would I get to know your talent?
I do like to hear some traditional horror stories. On this level, Russel, Europe is full of ancient legends, folklore and myths that might inspire you. How nice it is to live in a continent where we have many centuries of horror, death, cruelty and evil to explore, hey?

Antonio
Lisbon, Portugal

6:14 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger rlburt said...

Right on, Antonio! I just wish I had enough money to travel. I can't imagine how awe inspiring it would be to explore Europe. To quote The Doors: "Carry me caravan, take me away, take me to Portugal, take me to Spain..." Frankly, I'm jealous.

7:44 PM, October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home