Monday, March 12, 2007

The Watchbird's Cousin?


This gorgeous photo was taken and sent to me by long-time CLMW listener Al Saiz from Rhode Island. Here's what he had to say about it:

"We have an old float out back and yesterday I saw this out my back window. It's a young eagle but you know which of your stories flashed to mind. So I had to grab my digital cam and send you the image."

When I received this, I had to write Al back immediately to ask permission to post it here. I must admit I'm jealous of the view from his house. Thank you Al! I absolutely LOVE this picture!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo indeed. Seems harmless enough to anyone who doesn't know the story behind the watchbird.

Antonio

PS: I'm starting to have a bad feeling now I've seen it!

3:55 PM, March 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just make sure the picture stay on the page...

3:32 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger Interesting Trees said...

This picture makes me jealous. Great shot Al! Man, that takes me back to the day I first saw "The Watchbird". Yikes! - Kelly

2:46 PM, March 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home