Sunday, December 16, 2007

Whisper Back- So You Think You're a Werewolf? by Stuart Neild

So You Think You're a Werewolf? is the second contribution to Whisper Back by horror author Stuart Neild. Here's where you can check out his novel, A Haunted Man. Thank you, Stuart, for once again sharing such a fun story!

Many thanks also go out to Chris Gold for doing a wonderful job narrating the story for us. Sweet performance, Chris!

If you'd like the chance to hear your original short work of horror fiction read aloud for all the world to hear, just paste your story into an email and send it to letmewhisper@hotmail.com .

Finally, for those of you who might be wondering what's happened to the CLMW episodes lately, I can but say this: It will likely be mid-January before I'm able to return to that portion of the show. I hope you understand, and rest assured I'll still be producing Whisper Back between now and then in hopes of keeping that horror itch of yours scratched.

As always, you can listen through the player below or have each new show automatically delivered. Thank you for listening!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this story and absolutely loved the narration! Way to go, Chris. I love to hear your Tennessee accent worked into a reading - I really ended up liking the character Ron by the end much more than I expected.

Russell, I hope you enjoy having a bit of a break and thanks for keeping us going with Whisper Back in the meantime. I hope you and all of the CLMW listeners have a safe, happy and werewolf-free Holiday Season with you friends and loved ones!

6:56 PM, December 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This story was fantastic! I missed your stuff, I had alot to catch up with [COLLEGE *screams* I just started so I'm rushed around!]

I miss these! I love werewolf stories! S.A is back and working on her own stories!

4:46 AM, December 24, 2007  
Blogger Cape Ann Auction said...

Notice to all Russell Burt Fans!

Russell has agreed to do a live interview on my next episode of The Auctionwally show. I, like all of you am a huge fan and am very excited about the show which you can listen to on your computer at http://blogtalkradio.com/auctionwally

It will air live on Monday evening, March 10th, 2008 at 8pm Eastern time.

Anyone can call in at
1-646-378-1561 to ask Russell questions.
For more information please go to my site at http://auctionwally.com and check the 'upcoming events' section in the sidebar to the right for more details.

Also it would be great if you could link to that post and tell your friends about it.

Thanks I hope to see you all there.
AW

1:30 PM, March 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home